This is a permanent part time position of 30 hours per week beginning on Monday 1 May 2017.
We are looking for someone with energy and enthusiasm and a passion for all things 'sport'.
The ideal candidate will be:
- knowledgeable about sport
- willing to go many extra miles and willing to work weekends.
- have exceptional relational skills
- lead, manage and work alongside teenagers and adults
- a team player (pun intended)
- supremely organised and efficient
- prepared to be visible on the sidelines and take an active role in the life of the school
- committed to our school culture and community
A sense of humour/fun is essential, along with a positive, optimistic view of the world.
If you think you are the right person for this rewarding role, please send a covering letter and CV, which includes the names of three referees, to:
Applications close 27 March 2017 at 4pm