We have an opportunity for a highly motivated and flexible individual to join our Paint & Pack team. The main requirements of these roles are listed below and include manual handling of light to very heavy wood products while adhering to the company’s health & safety and quality standards.
To be successful, you will need:
• The ability to work as a team player and promote a positive work environment
• Be physically fit and healthy and not afraid of hard work
• Have an eye for detail and strive for perfection
• Have a proven track record of good attendance
• Able to correctly follow instructions
• Be flexible and happy to work where required
• Have a general interest in working with timber as a finished product
• Show initiative and be keen to learn new skills
Successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and pre-employment medical assessment.
If you are interested in this position, please contact:
The HR/HSE Manager - email@example.com
Applications close - 7th April 2017.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.