• Taranaki to Whanganui
• Work for a national organisation
• Support New Zealand’s productive and dynamic workforce
MITO is an industry training organisation that facilitates training for the automotive, transport, logistics, mining and quarrying and other industries. Through on-the-job training our learners graduate with a recognised tertiary qualification and a rewarding career.
Due to an internal promotion, we’re looking for an Industry Training Advisor (based in Taranaki or Whanganui) to provide support and mentoring to our learners and their employers across Taranaki through to Whanganui. A commitment to see learners achieve their qualification is paramount to your job satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Exemplary communication skills as you’ll be establishing working relationships with existing and potential clients
• An ability to coach and mentor our learners to ensure they are focused on completing their qualification
• A commitment to improving opportunities for people accessing industry training, including under-represented groups
• Proven case management and sales skills
• Excellent administrative, organisational and computer skills
• An ability to work flexible hours
• A clean drivers licence and the ability to travel with some overnight stays. A company car is provided for work purposes
• An understanding of the tertiary education sector is preferred, but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the regional team of an organisation that is making a real difference to the success of our learners’ careers.
Please email your application with ‘Industry Training Advisor - Taranaki’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of Friday 5 May 2017.